My child, incline your ears to my advice and apply your heart to my instructions...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012


My Grandson,

The worth of money is not found in its physical appearance. Your worth is not found in how you appear to others. The same coin or note, passes through the hands of the rich, the beggars,the lepers, the bankers, the market women... In the end how it appears is a function of its 'travels and hussles'... But if it is US$20.00, it value will still be the same. After all your struggles and your endeavours, don't let anyone look at you and judge you by how you look, let your inherent value speak and let the ears that hear, prevent the attached tongue from making sickening utterances.

Your Granny,

Adwoa Mercy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What you think about my thought my child...