My child, incline your ears to my advice and apply your heart to my instructions...

Tuesday, January 3, 2012


My Grandson,

I mean look around you, relationships everywhere are giving off that tssrrr sound like naked electric wires touching each other.... You think its only hot in your room? Hmm smh... You have no 'eye-dear'... So tonight, forget about the pain, pretend it's not dry between the two of you, forget about that guy whose voice gives you the shivers and the lady with the Venus Smile.... Pick your phone and text something sweet to your boyfriend/girlfriend or husband/wife... Make it humorous or they wont get it... ”Hey trooper(or whatever your call him...or her)... Just so you know am thinking of you....much as you are a heap of troubles on two legs... You kindda cute...and I like you just the way you are... Sleep tight fairy(her)/Stallion (him) mmwwaahh...right on your...”

I am sure some smile will find a few faces and some dots would be reconnected and some dead old fire wood would pick up sparks....

Your Granny,

Adwoa Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What you think about my thought my child...